Selina Tulum Los Lirios, Mexico
Welcome to Mantra by Selina.
Join us for our sacred adventure retreat, a journey of self-discovery in the heart of Tulum.
Step out of your comfort zone and embrace a sacred adventure by trying something new or exploring a new place.
A sacred adventure challenges you to face your fears, embrace the unexpected and discover your hidden strengths. It’s a chance to break free from the monotony of everyday life and experience something truly exhilarating.
When faced with the unknown, you learn to trust yourself and become more resilient and adaptable. A sacred adventure retreat is the perfect opportunity to meet like-minded individuals and grow together. Embrace the unknown and discover who you truly are.
The professional staff
"Meet TéQuan Johnson – the yoga teacher and content creator whose passion for movement is hard to match. He's been a certified power vinyasa and Hatha yoga instructor for over a year, but he doesn't stop there! He loves learning new techniques like Budokon and Primal Movement, which he incorporates into his teachings. When he's not on the mat, you'll find him traveling around the globe or capturing life through photography and videography. His passion for exploring different cultures combined with his creative eye has led to some incredible content that highlights his adventurous lifestyle. TéQuan may only be a year in as an instructor, but his enthusiasm for yoga is inspiring all who cross his path."
Alan is a certified yoga teacher and content creator. He’s been practicing yoga for the past 6 years and started teaching a year ago. His favorite styles to practice are Vinyasa and Yin. He has an unwavering passion for guiding others on their spiritual journey through movement, breathwork and meditation. Alan deeply cherishes the opportunity to create sacred Spaces that foster healing, transformation and connection. Alan believes in empowering people to take action and make lasting changes that are in alignment with their true selves. His classes are a creative journey of healing, exploration and growth. When he is not teaching or traveling, Alan enjoys spending time in nature and deepening his connection to his own inner wisdom.
Accommodation & Prices
Price per person in a suite (double bed + sofa) with a private bathroom.
Price per person in a double room (double bed) with a private bathroom.
Price per person in a double room (double bed) with a shared bathroom.
Price per person in a shared room (single bed) with a shared bathroom.
- Use code “TULUM100” for early bird price.
- The closest airport to Selina is Cancun International Airport (CUN), located 123km away with an average driving time of 1 hour and 50 minutes. You can take a taxi, bus, or one of our shuttles –
- Arriving by Bus – Take the ADO bus from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or Merida to the central bus station in Tulum Pueblo. Take a 20-minute taxi to Selina Tulum.
- Please contact us if you would like transport advice – Get directions here
- 4 nights of accommodation in Selina Tulum
- Yin, hatha & vinyasa yoga workshops
- Breath work & journaling workshops
- Temazcal & cacao ceremonies
- 3 Meals a day (Vegan & Non-vegan)
- Tour to Chichen Itza & other locations
What's not included
- Flight tickets
- Transportation to/from the location (Available upon request)
- Personal travel insurance
- Entry VISA to Mexico if required
- Covid tests if required
What's in the program?
May 3, 2023
Arrival, welcome reception & snacks
15:00 – 17:00
Gentle after travel vinyasa
17:00 – 18:00
The circle journals
18:00 – 19:00
19:00 – 20:30
20:30 – 23:00
May 4, 2023
May 5, 2023
May 6, 2023
May 7, 2023
Do you need assistance with Mantra retreat?
Please send us an email to
or complete this form, and we will get back to you with more information about your request
Regulations - warranty and general conditions
Terms of engagement and responsibility for retreats of Mantra For life Ltd.
These regulations are written in the masculine language for convenience only but are intended for both women and men.
Mantra for Life Ltd. offers organized retreats at various sites around the world. It is mandatory for anyone who wishes to register for one of the retreats to carefully read the regulations and make sure that the conditions detailed therein are clear to him.
For any question you can contact us by email at email@example.com
Booking a place at the retreat on the company's website constitutes agreement to all the conditions detailed below.
Registration and payment
Registration takes place on the website of Mantra For life Ltd - mantraways.com.
Payment for the retreat is made at the time of registration by credit card.
Only full payment at the time of registration guarantees the registrant's participation in the retreat. Mantra Foe Life Ltd. has the right to refuse to realize a trip of anyone who registered and did not pay for the reservation in full.
During the registration process, each registrant is required to carefully read the company regulations (this document) and approve it.
Holding of the retreat
The holding of the retreat is conditional on a minimum number of participants. If the required minimum is not reached two weeks before the retreat date - the retreat will be canceled, and the registrants will receive full refund for the payments made by them. .
The refund will be made by crediting the credit card with which the registrant paid.
General (documents / insurance / visas)
It is the customer's responsibility to check the validity of all necessary travel documents ( passport, an entry visa if required (visa), vaccinations and travel insurance
It is the registrant's responsibility to purchase an appropriate health and luggage insurance policy that will also cover the types of activities at the retreat that require special insurance coverage (for example: diving). Make sure that the policy covers the refund of cancellation fees in the event that the customer cancels his/her participation due to the corona disease or any illness or for any other reason. It is hereby clarified that the customer will have to bear all the costs for his cancellation of participation and the refund given to him will offset all cancellation costs.
Initiated cancellation of a retreat by Mantra For Life Ltd. due mainly to a small number of registrants will be possible up to 15 days before the departure of the retreat without any claim by the client.
Credit transactions will be refunded according to the conduct of the credit companies.
Cancellation by the customer
Any cancellation request should be made by mail to Mantra For Life Ltd. - firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation will be valid only after a written confirmation from Mantra For Life Ltd.
Any cancellation will be subjected to cancellation fees as specified below:
• A cancellation received up do 30 days before the start date of the retreat is subject to 10% cancellation fees from the total price of the retreat.
• A cancellation from 30 to 20 days before the Strat date of the retreat is subject to 30% cancellation fees from the total price of the retreat.
• A cancellation from 20 to 7 days before the start date of the retreat is subject to 50% cancellation fees from the total price of the retreat.
• A cancellation less than 7 days before the start date of the retreat is subject to 100% cancellation fees and there will be no refund at all.
• Refunds will be made according to the terms specified above by crediting the customer's credit card that was used at the time of payment.
Contact details of Mantra For Life Ltd.:
Phone number +972523892102