Selina Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Welcome to Mantra by Selina.
Join us on our Island journey of joy
in the beautiful region of Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
Our island retreat is designed to provide you with an invigorating and rejuvenating experience, allowing you to disconnect from your busy life and reconnect with your inner self and be part of a like minded community. This retreat is perfect for anyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice, delve into human design, and experience the beauty of a tropical island. Join us for this unforgettable journey of self-discovery and exploration.
The professional staff
Hello, my name is Dakota I’m a 200-ERYT who specializes in vinyasa yoga and inversion-based workshops. I teach many forms of yoga, breathwork, and primal movements to my students. Most of my work time is spent as a yoga/movement content creator, while most of my free time is spent doing Jiu Jitsu, enjoying the beach, shooting pool, and enjoying friends.
- 4 nights accommodation in Selina Isla Mujeres
- 3 Meals a day (Vegan & Non-vegan)
- Restorative & power vinyasa yoga
- Salsa classes
- Sound healing
- Tour to Chichen Itzá & other locations
- Cacao ceremony & estatic dance
What's not included
- Flight tickets
- Transportation to/from the location (Available upon request)
- Personal travel insurance
- Entry VISA to Mexico (if required)
- Covid tests (if required)
Accommodation & Prices
- Use Early bird code ‘ISLA100′ for $100 discount.
- The closest airport is Cancun Airport (CUN).
- From any terminal at CUN, take an ADO bus to the downtown bus terminal and then a taxi to the Puerto Juárez Ferry Terminal.
- There are a few different ferry companies, however we recommend Ultramar which has its own terminal. From here you can take the ferry which departs every 30 minutes. Once in Isla Mujeres, Selina is just a short walk away.
- Feel free to contact us for transport advice.
What's in the program?
May 10, 2023
May 11, 2023
May 12, 2023
May 13, 2023
May 14, 2022
May 10, 2023
Arrival, welcome reception & snacks
15:00 – 16:30
16:30 – 18:00
18:00 – 19:00
19:00 – 20:30
Fire & Intentions
20:30 – 0:00
May 11, 2023
May 12, 2023
May 13, 2023
May 14, 2022
Do you need assistance with Mantra retreat?
Please send us an email to
or complete this form, and we will get back to you with more information about your request
Regulations - warranty and general conditions
Terms of engagement and responsibility for retreats of Mantra For life Ltd.
These regulations are written in the masculine language for convenience only but are intended for both women and men.
Mantra for Life Ltd. offers organized retreats at various sites around the world. It is mandatory for anyone who wishes to register for one of the retreats to carefully read the regulations and make sure that the conditions detailed therein are clear to him.
For any question you can contact us by email at email@example.com
Booking a place at the retreat on the company's website constitutes agreement to all the conditions detailed below.
Registration and payment
Registration takes place on the website of Mantra For life Ltd - mantraways.com.
Payment for the retreat is made at the time of registration by credit card.
Only full payment at the time of registration guarantees the registrant's participation in the retreat. Mantra Foe Life Ltd. has the right to refuse to realize a trip of anyone who registered and did not pay for the reservation in full.
During the registration process, each registrant is required to carefully read the company regulations (this document) and approve it.
Holding of the retreat
The holding of the retreat is conditional on a minimum number of participants. If the required minimum is not reached two weeks before the retreat date - the retreat will be canceled, and the registrants will receive full refund for the payments made by them. .
The refund will be made by crediting the credit card with which the registrant paid.
General (documents / insurance / visas)
It is the customer's responsibility to check the validity of all necessary travel documents ( passport, an entry visa if required (visa), vaccinations and travel insurance
It is the registrant's responsibility to purchase an appropriate health and luggage insurance policy that will also cover the types of activities at the retreat that require special insurance coverage (for example: diving). Make sure that the policy covers the refund of cancellation fees in the event that the customer cancels his/her participation due to the corona disease or any illness or for any other reason. It is hereby clarified that the customer will have to bear all the costs for his cancellation of participation and the refund given to him will offset all cancellation costs.
Initiated cancellation of a retreat by Mantra For Life Ltd. due mainly to a small number of registrants will be possible up to 15 days before the departure of the retreat without any claim by the client.
Credit transactions will be refunded according to the conduct of the credit companies.
Cancellation by the customer
Any cancellation request should be made by mail to Mantra For Life Ltd. - firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation will be valid only after a written confirmation from Mantra For Life Ltd.
Any cancellation will be subjected to cancellation fees as specified below:
• A cancellation received up do 30 days before the start date of the retreat is subject to 10% cancellation fees from the total price of the retreat.
• A cancellation from 30 to 20 days before the Strat date of the retreat is subject to 30% cancellation fees from the total price of the retreat.
• A cancellation from 20 to 7 days before the start date of the retreat is subject to 50% cancellation fees from the total price of the retreat.
• A cancellation less than 7 days before the start date of the retreat is subject to 100% cancellation fees and there will be no refund at all.
• Refunds will be made according to the terms specified above by crediting the customer's credit card that was used at the time of payment.
Contact details of Mantra For Life Ltd.:
Phone number +972523892102